Let's work together.
I provide training and speaking engagements for groups both large and small. I incorporate activities, discussion, and education around burnout and compassion fatigue with a balance between the serious and the humorous (no one likes a boring speaker, yet they still exist). We'll cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Burnout and Compassion Fatigue: what it is, who gets it, and how it shows up.
- What to do about it: Preventative measures, in the moment self-care, self-compassion work.
- Next Steps: Further resources to help you maintain your health into the future.
If you're a nonprofit or public sector agency I will gladly work with the limits of your budget. I know that the work that needs the most support often gets the least funding.
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get started.
Here's your learning outcomes for each talk and training:
- A newfound sense of humor for the challenges of modern work
- Reduced feelings of burnout and compassion fatigue
- Learned protective factors and exercises to reduce and prevent compassion fatigue
- A new shared language to help you manage compassion fatigue in the future
- Techniques to build stress resiliency as well as stress reduction
If you want something more...
A one-off session is helpful and motivating but ultimately your staff will benefit from greater attention over time. You can hire me as a consultant to provide a more encompassing experience:
- Pre and post assessment of staff needs and challenges
- Small group facilitation
- 30-day post-session check in
- Detailed report of assessment data, observations, and next steps
You are not alone...
The good news is that burnout isn't isolated to one industry, the bad news is that we live in challenging times. I've had the opportunity to speak to a variety of workplaces, each newly exploring how they can better manage their stress to prevent burnout and stay productive. Here's just a few:
- Administrative staff
- Animal shelter workers
- Crisis line operators
- Hospital staff
- Library workers
- Social workers
- Software developers
Could your workplace benefit from preventive care around burnout? Do you want to know the best practices for staying engaged with your work? Email me at email@example.com and let's get started.