We're all in this together.
Life is full of stressors, and currently there's more than I care to mention. Now is a time for coping so we can just get by, and maybe even grow a little. If you and your staff could use a little support to keep functioning smoothly you're not alone.
I do workshops, trainings, retreats, and speaking engagements on a variety of topics: compassion fatigue, burnout, team building, and mindfulness.
Clients that have I've had the pleasure of working with:
- Multnomah County and Multnomah County Libraries
- Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Cascadia Behavioral Health
- Start Making A Reader Today
- Portland United Against Hate
I believe this is important work, so we'll work together to bring this support to you and your staff, whatever your budget may be.
Reach me at email@example.com and let's get started.