Currently I'm not providing mental health counseling services, but I am offering consultations for burnout and career related issues.
Do you have a work/life balance issue you'd like some help with? Do you prefer an informal setting with a solutions-oriented approach to problem solving? Let's meet for a coffee consultation.
How is consulting different than counseling?
- Consulting focuses on specific career related issues.
- Counseling involves assessment, diagnosis, and clinical treatment.
- Brief and solutions-oriented, not on building an ongoing relationship.
- We work in the present and don't go digging into the distant past for answers.
Topics we could work on together:
- Career-identity stress
- Work/Life balancing act
- Entrepreneurship-related stress
- "What do I want to be when I grow up?"
- How to value charging money as a professional
One-Time Coffee Consultation - $95
We'll meet in a comfortable public cafe or tea house of your choosing, and get right to the work. One session gives us enough time to tackle one issue, get some perspective, and you'll leave with an actionable next step.
Three-Session Package - $245
In three sessions, spaced to your liking, we'll get a chance to cover much more ground.
- A chance to work with multiple issues.
- A chance to try and tweak solutions between sessions.
- A chance to work in a way that allows for your best growth over time.
Contact me for scheduling and availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made via cash, Paypal, or credit card. Payment in full is due at time of service unless otherwise discussed prior to our meeting.